Welcome to the India Blog!

Check out the updates, photos,or videos!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Week 4 In India!

Super clear close up of a cool looking beetle! Picture came out great!

We finished our first week of ministry. Many, many souls are being added to the kingdom of God! God has been Using me to heal many sicknesses and body pains.......I love it!!  I prayed for a lady in a village, as is our custom after preaching, and she had a lot of body pains. I asked God to heal her as I prayed for her in faith, then after praying she walked away. I then prayed for someone else. After that prayer the lady came back waving her hands over her arms and sides and looking verey excited saying, "I have no more body pains and I want to come to church." We are currently staying with a family: Pastor Aaron, his wife Veronica, his sons Solomon and Benny. This family, especially the adults, are the greatest example of servanthood and carring hearts I have ever seen. They are constantly making sure we are happy and comfortable: icecreams, the mother washes our clothes, they feed us like kings( we almost never feel hungry), sodas, tea all the time, and many other ways as well. Please pray for them and their ministry. The survive strictly on the tihes that come in and do not recieve overseas support as many of the other pastors do. Weston and I get along great.
We are spending much time in prayer and the word. Please pray that our ministry continues to be fruitfull as we do different dramas (skits), gospel preaching, teaching in churches, pray for many people daily laying our hands on their heads, visiting houses for lunch or dinner, encouraging new believers with prochecies and scriptures, sharring Jesus with hindus....and whatever else we do at random.
Thanks to all in the name of Jesus Christ!

Below are links to 2 new videos:


No comments:

Post a Comment