Welcome to the India Blog!

Check out the updates, photos,or videos!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week 6....India ministry continues!

Incredible shot of Weston and the Indian Ocean skyline. (Kovalam city)

After spending 5 wonderful days seeking God's will  in a beach city called Kovalam, Weston and I have decided, by the leading of the Holy Spirit, to remain in India. Exactly how long, I don't know. What I do know is that God has opened and led us through a door to do ministry in a different type of environment. We just arrived to a town in the mountains. The weather is much much colder, in fact, we have to wear jackets and shoes, especially at night. We love it. For me, to be cold in India is strange. We will begin village ministry once again on  thursday November 11th. We will be in this mountain town for about a month. We will be the first foreigners to ever have preached in many of these villages. Weston is sharring a message this Sunday in the church. I think God is giving me an opportunity to teach a small group (about 10) of new believers every weekday for about an hour. That is an area where I love to do minisry as I feel and am confident that God has gifted me to be a builder and encourager for the faith. Thank you all for your prayers through our difficult, but faith building situation. Thank you all for all your support in finaces as well, because if finances run out then we may have to return to the states. Please keep the things mentioned in this update in your prayer
 I love you all with the affections of Christ.
-Daniel

Below is an image of the mountain town and a link to a new video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IitOcgivepM


















No comments:

Post a Comment